The Countdown to Camp – June
We hope that your June started off great and that you’re counting the days to Summer 2015! As promised, here are important dates, reminders and helpful hints to guide you in preparing for the summer ahead. As always, if you have any questions feel free to contact us in the office. We’re happy to help!
- Hopefully, you have received the items you ordered from The Camp Spot, and you are busy LABELLING EVERYTHING that your camper is bringing for the summer. We suggest that you follow the packing list – there is no need to over pack. Keep in mind, the more campers bring to camp, the more they have to keep track of.
- We will soon be sending an email with instructions about signing up for summer phone calls with your camper.
- If you have signed up for CEL Baggage, be on the lookout for your bag tags in the mail any day.
- Camper Forms are past due. If you are waiting for a later appointment with your the doctor for your camper’s medical check-up and haven’t already contacted us, please let us know as soon as possible.
- If you haven’t already, you should reserve your lodging for Visiting Day 2015. Check out the information included on CEL Families Staying Local.
- If you haven’t already reviewed the updated Parent Handbook with new information for 2015, you should read it carefully for important information and policies. Most of the answers to your questions can be found in the Parent Handbook, which is on the Parent Dashboard.
- You should have already received information about the Camp Echo Lake Tennis Academy and signing up for private lessons. If you are interested in signing your child up for private lessons, please click on the link in the email that we sent to you, or call the camp office.
- You should also have received information about Optional Ice Hockey Opportunities. If you are interested in signing your child up for Ice Hockey time, please click on the link in the email that we sent to you, or call the camp office.
- If you are not currently subscribed to The Trail (formerly know as the Camp Echo Lake Blog), be sure to subscribe on our website. Our updated version of the Summer Edition of the Trail Newsletter has been posted to The Trail. If you haven’t already done so, check it out to see what we have been up to this winter!
- Staff – your forms are PAST DUE. Please go onto the Staff Dashboard and complete them as soon as possible.
- If you have any friends who might be interested in touring Camp Echo Lake this summer, please have them contact us in the office at 518-623-9635.
- If you haven’t already explored our new website or watched our new videos, be sure to check it out!
To make sure you always know what is up and coming, check out the CEL Events Calendar