We hope your March is off to a great start! As promised, here are important dates, reminders and helpful hints to guide you in preparing for the summer ahead. As always, if you have any questions, feel free to contact us in the office and we’ll be happy to help!
- You should have already received an email with links to the suggested Packing List and Camp Spot Online Catalog. Please make sure to review it and contact us if you have any questions. The sooner you purchase any items, the sooner you’ll receive them!
- If you haven’t already, now is the time to make an appointment with the doctor for your camper’s medical check-up.
- If you are not currently subscribed to The Trail (formerly know as the Camp Echo Lake Blog), be sure to subscribe on our website. Our updated version of the Trail Newsletter has been posted to The Trail. If you haven’t already, check it out to see what we have been up to this winter!
- For all new campers, by the end of the month you will get a letter in the mail from your Camp Big Brother or Big Sister. Make sure once you receive your letter from your ‘Big’ that you write them back.
- 2015 LITs – Please make sure that you mark your calendars for the May 3rd LIT Training Day at Breezemont Day Camp.
- In early March, you will be receiving an email with a link to the updated Parent Handbook, which contains new information for 2015 and a link to the Parent Dashboard where you will find all of the Camper Forms. Forms are due by May 1st!
- Staff – Your forms are already available on the Staff Dashboard. Please fill them out as soon as possible.
- Be on the lookout for information about the Camp Echo Lake Tennis Academy coming sometime in March.
- If you have any friends who might be interested in touring Camp Echo Lake this summer, please have them contact us in the office at 518-623-9635.
- If you haven’t already explored our new website or watched our new videos, be sure to check it out!
To make sure you always know what is up and coming, check out the CEL Calendar of Events here: CEL Events Calendar
Looking ahead to April:
- Be sure your calendar is marked for April 22nd for the New Parent Night and May 7th for the New Camper Picnic.
- If you want to start thinking about reserving your lodging for Visiting Day 2015, check out the information included: CEL Families Staying Local